sexta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2019

Anjo do dia 01/11- Haziel 13/01- 27/03- 08/06- 20/08-


Mission; Brings help and help protection. It gives charisma, the esteem of others, the broad capacity for comprehension, verbal eloquence, progress and the peace of mind. Corresponding planet; Moon. Time your angel visits the earth; 02:40 to 02:59. Psalm; 24. lucky number; 7. Day of the week; Monday.
Angel number in Hebrew letters; he / zain / yod / aleph / lamed. Name of angel in numbers; 5/7/10/1 / 12. Tarot card. The Justice. Month of change provides for your professional / personal side. August. Has dominion over the Abyssinians. The Abyssinian belongs to one of the oldest feline breeds, although its true origin is still a mystery. Perhaps it comes from Ethiopia , former Abyssinia, which is why it is named. Due to its resemblance to the Sacred cat of Ancient Egypt , legend has it that this animal was born on the banks of the Nile River. Ramses II is said to have asked the king of Abyssinia for a group of cats that he brought to Egypt . In addition, cats with Abyssinian-like coat can be observed in Africa.Europe and Asia . The first Abyssinian cat was brought from Ethiopia by Robert Napier, arriving in Great Britain in 1868. Named after Zula, it was exhibited in 1871 at the Crystal Palace in London . From 1874 begins to be the subject of a scientific study carried out by G. Stables. The breed, recognized in England in 1882, was fixed and refined through crosses with the British Shorthair. Abyssinian was recognized by the CFA In 1926, the Abyssian Cat Club was created. Following the two World Wars and the feline leukemia epidemic between 1960 and 1970, the breed almost disappeared. Today the Abyssinian is one of the best known and most appreciated shorthaired races. Haziel-This angel helps to obtain the grace of God. It dominates kindness and reconciliation, influences promises made sincerely, and facilitates the gain of cause for innocent people. He who is born under the influence of this Angel has the grace and mercy of God, because he can understand and not judge the errors of others. He knows that painful experiences happen so that every day's victory is valued. It also has the protection of older and influential people for their brilliant performance in performing important work.
Tribute to those who are gone; Belonging to another dimension
Psychographed Letter by Medium Chico Xavier / To The Great Humorist Nair Bello on the occasion of the premature loss of his son in a car accident.
Posted on 19/01/2013
Actress and humorist Nair Bello Souza Francisco (Sao Paulo, April 28, 1931 - Sao Paulo, April 17, 2007) declared of her son's death: "My son Manoel died in 1975 in an accident. overcoming the following year, after I received a letter from him psychographed by Chico Xavier. There is no greater trial for a mother. Even having other children, you look and see that one is missing. "
Francisco de Paula Cândido Xavier (Pedro Leopoldo, April 2, 1910 - Uberaba, June 30, 2002), better known as Chico Xavier, was an extraordinary spiritist medium. In 2012, he was elected the greatest Brazilian of all time, in a popular poll conducted by the SBT program "The Greatest Brazilian of All Time", which aimed to "elect the one who did the most for the nation, which stood out for its legacy to the society". Represented by journalist Saulo Gomes, the medium obtained 71.4% of the public's votes in the final via internet and SMS.

Biographical data of Manoel, testimony of his parents and his message, taken from the book Correio do Beyond (CEU Francisco Cândido Xavier / Various Spirits 1983):
Manoel Francisco Neto, son of Nair Bello Souza Francisco and Irineu Souza Francisco, was born in Santos, SP, on October 11, 1955 and disincarnated on December 14, 1975, 20 years old, victim of a car accident that he himself He was driving against a tree on Eng. Edgar Egidio de Sousa Street, near his residence in the Pacaembu neighborhood of São Paulo. The accident occurred at dawn on December 9. Manoel's family was preparing to spend Christmas and New Year parties in Limeira, as usual, with his father's relatives who live there.
The message he sent on June 3, 1977, enlightened the family and renewed the faith of full acceptance of the continuation of life, the immortality of the soul, the communication of the spirits.

"As Chico Xavier began to read the message we saw him psychographing for a long time, an incredible sensation came over us. A grace was being reached. (...).
We are happy to see it published here as a continuation. of outreach work, as it is a renewal of faith and hope. "
Nair Bello and Irineu Souza Francisco.

MESSAGE

Dear Mummy, my Father, this is the moment of Mané child and I need to ask for the blessing. I don't quite know how to write here. The bright room, lots of people, and the boy here, remembering the school exams. If the memory isn't working properly, I know I can't get what I want. But I happen to have good friends helping me to write this letter.
Believe you, the speed of the writing, the font, largely belong to them, Grandma Maria (1) and our friend Dr. Trajano (2), but what I write, what I walk in the capricious lines of the pencil It is neither glue nor breath of other intelligences.

1 - Maria da Piedade Francisco - paternal great-grandmother, born in Portugal and disembodied in Limeira, December 1955, one month after Manoel was born.
2 - Dr. Trajano de Barros Camargo - a meritorious citizen of the city of Limeira, where he founded the first industry there. The main street and the Industrial College of Limeira bear its name.

Mommy, it's time to cry with you and say that the feelings are my own, are your Manoel caladão, adorned with so many ideas and stubbornness that I went to where rebellion and lack of communication took me.
We already know everything. Dad was stronger, that December that was bursting with our certainty of a few days of recreation and good conversations with ours from Limeira, when you, Mom, made so many plans before us, to see if you rested from your struggles at work, here are that Mané did not find the stone in the way, but found a strong trunk that made my head unable to think.
Mommy and Dad, I did everything to lift my body, but I think the shock altered my circulation. It is not time to know if I broke a major artery or opened blood taps on the intracranial head (let's create a word that will help me remember), but what is certain is that I am brought here to comfort each other. others.
I couldn't get up, much less speak, I just had the feeling that I fell asleep against my own will. And believe both of you that I thought of both of you just as I thought of God in those moments when I was slowly extinguishing myself. I so much wanted to go out, get some phone and tell him that I was the victim of an accident.

CONTINUING THE MESSAGE IN PART 2
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = jMaTFw ...


MESSAGE (CONTINUED)

Mummy, all this I thought of you so much. At that time I needed your joy and your word to endure the stride, but without knowing how to pray, I silently asked God to bless us and not let you and my father believe in suicide. At times, the Casmurro Mane that I was, spoke of a difficult world to bear and made some reference that might give the idea that someday I would still force the exit gate from Earth (3).

3 - The depression into which everyone plunged, especially Nair, was immense, since it hung in his mind and heart whether his dear "Mane", as he was treated by her, would not have voluntarily sought the way out of life, for the The boy had a rather pessimistic view of reality and the world.

But be convinced that the car slipped without my being able to control it. The vision was not clearly open to me, because I was feeling a thick fog around and the unfortunate maneuver came fatal and with such violence that the idea of ​​suicide should not come up.
All this, I understood much later, because at that moment I was thinking about Christmas and our trip to Limeira. I don't know if you remember that I was indecisive about accompanying my family or staying at home. But it was all just fake because, deep down, I wanted to get on with everyone.
But I who sometimes spoke of death did not know that she was stalking me so close. I accidentally fell into a violent sleep in which I seemed to be in a very deep well, waiting for them to be set free, though I could not scream for help. Finally, I dreamed, as in a nightmare, that I was being carried to the hospital, and I heard, your mother, your muffled cry. The low voices in the dream were even lower. I smelled medicine and listened to the noise of instruments as it penetrated my brain. The dream was a long one, a dream in the form of a nightmare, one that we want to wake up without power, but then came a silent sleep, as if it were all over, the world and me.
I woke up I don't know when until today, and I felt comfortable asking for my father's presence to talk. I wanted to prepare with him a way to ease the scares at home and always with the fixed idea on the Christmas trip. It was when my grandmother Maria and another lady, whom she named D. Maria Angelica de Vasconcelos (4), encouraged me to know the truth. The reality is that I was completely floating in chaos. I didn't know anyone.

4 - D. Maria Angelica de Vasconcelos - According to information obtained from the family of Manoel's father, who lives in Limeira, this lady lived in the city for many years, having been married to Captain Vasconcelos.

They introduced me to two gentlemen, who identified themselves as Dr. Trajano de Barros and my great-grandfather Souza (5), and then brought a friend and paternal priest who said he knew us all. I had the idea that the group sympathized with my ignorance, but the priest found a way to approach me:
"For you, Manoel, have never heard in your grandfather's house the story of Friar John (6), the one who intended cure fevers with lime juice? "

5 - Cândido Soares de Souza - great-grandfather by his paternal side, disincarnated in Limeira in 1939, the city where he always lived.
6 - Friar João - From the indications of the message, it must be Friar João das Mercês who, according to the history of the founding of Limeira, gave rise to his name. Accompanying a caravan in 1781, Friar John made a point of taking with him a large number of limes, since at the time it was common for these fruits to preserve those that sucked them from evil fevers. Friar João das Mercês, however, upon arriving at "Rancho do Morro Azul", was struck by a violent fever attack that killed him. In delirium the religious accused his aides of having poisoned the bag of fruits. They buried the religious nearby and with him the rest of the limes. Later, near the erected cross, a lime tree was born. And the landing was called "Rancho da Limeira".

He asked with a smile so bright and so friendly that my astonishment diminished. If I was seeing Friar João, from Limeira, I was among the dead or among the living of another species, and asking my grandmother Maria about it with her eyes, she answered me: "Is it true, my son, the house of Irenaeus and Nair's now ours for you. Death doesn't exist. You just got back to yours. We missed you too. "
It cut my heart. And mom? She informed me that you and my father, with my brothers, were with God's blessing and that I should not rebel against what happened. Mom, it would be no use any aggressive response on my part ...





MESSAGE (CONTINUED)

Then I cried as if "never again" were the situation where death puts us before those we love most. Emotions made me sick, and I struggled with a fever that lasted a long time. A fever where I saw her hallucinating in pain, with my father trying to comfort her. Who said that death liquidates everything was very wrong. In hallucinations he heard his thoughts: "What have you done, son? Manoel, tell your mother the truth! Tell me if you no longer wanted us!"
And I responded by explaining the accident, even tired and downcast as it was. I saw my father suffer in silence so as not to increase the sadness at home, and listened to the brothers talking at Christmas and New Year parties,
But as I got better, I began to fear for you, Mom. Her joy seemed dead, her heart gave the idea of ​​a cold, starless night. You wondered if it would be worth it to be on Earth without your Casheur Mane. And so much love poured from her heart into mine, though the distances from space that don't exist for those who love each other that, the stubborn one, leaned toward the idea of ​​God and began to ask for his joy and his life. . Dad and ours couldn't be without you and you couldn't come before the appointed time.
I asked and asked so much that a friend appeared with Grandma Maria and was identified by Oduvaldo (7). It was our friend Oduvaldo Vianna who said to me, "You can be quiet. Nair is braver than you think and we will organize the play where I always wanted to see your mother show the talent I know."

7 - Oduvaldo Vianna Filho - Theatrical author who disincarnated at the age of 36, in Rio de Janeiro, leaving numerous theatrical works, including "Alegro Desbum". While still incarnate, one afternoon at Cidinha Campos' house in Rio, Vianinha invited Nair Bello to play one of the roles in this piece he had just written. At the time, Nair did not accept the invitation and the piece was released in Rio, with another interpreter. Two months after her son's disappearance, when her depression was greater and her desire to abandon her artistic life was greater, Nair was approached by director José Renato, who invited her to play the same role that Vianinha had intended for her in her life. At the instigation of his family members, Nair accepted the invitation and "Alegro Desbum" was released in March 1976, having remained in poster,

After a while I came to see her in the mirror of my busy vision with the theater and Oduvaldo with many friends assisting her. Mommy, I knew this was going to work, because you were always the queen of work. Service never frightened her, and it was with many tears of joy that I was led to embrace her on her return to the stage of peace and joy. The work lessened our feathers, Dad calmed down to see her more serene, and the whole family revived.
Forgive me if I have extended so much, I have no intention of synthesizing. This is for writers who chisel words and phrases, as goldsmiths do with gems. Here, Mom, it's just your child's heart to reassure you.
I am fine. I'm on other tracks and now less introvert. I am learning that science in which you and my father always wanted me to be well formed, the science of dialogue. I am learning to get out of myself and listen to answer right. I think I got what I wanted: to settle my father and mother about the accident I was a victim of.
Dad has excellent studies on soul life. When you, Mom, can do the same, that will be great. I would have gotten more brushed here if I had some preparation on my new subjects.
Hugs in the whole class, starting with Aparecida (8) and continuing on the brothers. Tell them, Mama, that I'm all better off and on good grades. I wish you all a long and very happy life.

8 - Maria Aparecida - sister.

Thank you, Mom, for your charity gestures thinking of me. This thanks is extended to my dear dad. My greetings to you and our co-workers, especially to those who have come with you here. A big hug for everyone from São Paulo and Limeira and vice versa.
Now, I ask you to bless me with joy. Mom, I think you and I mostly get tired of crying. Put your joy in our life as always. Always be our Nair Bello, that we were attentive to all the good and beautiful that your art produces.
My hug to you, my father and you, with a kiss from the increasingly recognized son and ever more son of yours by the heart and with all the heart of Mané.

Manoel Francisco Neto.

HEBE PROGRAM - CHICO XAVIER INTERVIEW:
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = A1MyWk ...
  •     Source; Know your angel; EDT; New cultural.

  •     Source; Kabbalistic angels; EDT Company of Angels.

  •     Source; Psalms and Angels; EDT High mood.

  •     Talk to me; jacintavs1@gmail.com


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário