terça-feira, 29 de outubro de 2019

Anjo do dia 29/10- Mahasiah- 10/01--24/03- 05/06- 17/08-


 
Mission; helps to appease conflicts and make discoveries. Gives investigative gifts, strong intuition, family attachment. attraction for progress and sociability. Corresponding planet; Venus. Time of visit; 1:20 am to 1:39 am Lucky number; 6. Day of the week; Friday. Name of the angel in Hebrew letters; mem / heth / shin / yod / he. Name of angel in numbers; 13/8/21 / 10/5. Taro card; The hanged man. Month of change provides for staff / professional. December. It exercises dominion over Egypt. The Ancient Egypt it was a civilization of eastern antiquity of North Africa , concentrated along the lower course of the river Nile , in what is now the modern country of EgyptIt was part of a complex of civilizations, the "Nile Valley Civilizations," which also included the southern regions of Egypt, currently Sudan , Eritrea , Ethiopia, and Somalia . Its borders were the Mediterranean Sea to the north, the Libyan Desert to the west, the East African Desert to the east, and the first Nile cataract to the south. [1] Ancient Egypt was one of the first great civilizations of antiquity and maintained throughout its existence a continuity in its political, artistic , literary and religious forms ., explainable in part due to geographical constraints, although cultural influences and foreign contacts were also a reality. This Angel is invoked to live in peace with everyone. This genius exercises dominion over philosophy, theology, the high sciences, the arts and the liberal professions. Those born under this influence will learn everything quickly and easily, including languages, because they bring back memories of other incarnations. It is always transforming, being born, dying and being reborn in all areas, both in sentimental and professional life. It is endowed with great, inner balance, sense of justice, generosity and wisdom; He will spare no effort for spiritual growth, both his and his family's. Always acts according to the laws, social humans. It is an example of virtue and the bright light of its aura can be clearly seen on the shoulders and head. Its truth lies in the logical reason, approached through studies. It is easy to work with "magic" ceremonies spiritual forces and communications with the Angels; will be at the service of the Angelic world.




Some special archangels; There are some special Archangels, known for their work for humanity and the earth. They are: Miguel, Gabriel, and Rafael. Know your assignments and your main prayers.



MIGUEL: What is like God. He brings Divine strength and is the prince of the Archangels. It is the Dragon Winner.

Gabriel: The governor of Eden. This Archangel carries divine love with him and is the prince of angels. He is a messenger and initiator.

RAFAEL: The radiance that is healing. He is the bearer of divine healing and is considered the prince of virtues. It is the guide of doctors and travelers.



Saint Gabriel Archangel:

You, Angel of the Incarnation, faithful messenger of God, open our ears so that you can grasp even the mildest suggestions and pleas of grace emanating from the most gracious heart of our Lord. We ask you to always stay with us so that, understanding well the Word of God and His inspirations, we will be able to obey him, fulfilling docilely what God wants from us. Make us always available and vigilant. May the Lord, when He comes, find us not sleeping.
St. Gabriel the Archangel, pray for us. Amen.


St.


Michael Archangel : This is the proposal of the Prayer of Archangel Michael, psychographed by the medium Greg Mize. This prayer should be done for 21 days straight, at the best time for you.
This prayer will do a cleansing process of all known and unknown spiritual limitations, spiritual weapons, mental and emotional body parasites, stuck entities, thought forms of all kinds (including curses, incantations, spells and spells) and votes and agreements that keeps these devices within you.
This cure triggers a 21 day cleansing cycle that will bring new openings to your life in many ways. In the first or second week strange dreams may occur. It may also be that you have no dreams doing a very deep processing job. In any case, do not worry, both are normal.
Put particular attention on how your own perceptions of the world may change. There will be a feeling of calm and clarity, bringing a new sense of purpose and meaning in life. Life will improve in all areas.
Start clearing everything that is externally linking to suffering!
Prayer of Archangel Michael
"I appeal to Christ to calm my fears and to erase any external control mechanism that may interfere with this healing. I ask my Higher Self to close my aura and establish a Christ channel for the purposes of my healing, so that only the Christ energies can flow to me No other use of this channel can be made but for the flow of Divine energies
Now I appeal to Archangel Michael of the 13th Dimension to completely seal and protect this sacred experience Now I call to the Circle of 13th dimension security to completely seal, protect and extend the shield of Michael Archangel, as well as remove anything that is not Christlike in nature that currently exists within this field.
I now appeal to the Ascended Masters and our Christ assistants to completely remove and dissolve each and every implant and its seeded energies, parasites, spiritual weapons and self-imposed limiting devices, both known and unknown. Once this is completed, I call for the complete restoration and repair of the original energy field infused with the golden energy of Christ.
I'm free! I'm free! I'm free! I'm free! I'm free! I'm free! I'm free!
publicity
I, the being known as (declare his name) in this particular incarnation, hereby revoke and waive each and every loyalty commitment, vow, agreement and / or association contract that no longer serves my highest good, in this life, past lives, simultaneous lives, in all dimensions, time periods and locations. I now order all entities (which are bound by these contracts, organizations, and associations I now renounce) to cease and give up and to abandon my energy field now and forever and retroactively, taking their artifacts, devices, and energies. sown. To ensure this, I now appeal to the Holy Spirit Shekinah to witness the dissolution of all contracts, devices, and energies sown that do not honor God. This includes all covenants and beings who do not honor God as Supreme. Moreover, I ask the Holy Spirit to "witness" this complete liberation from all that infringes God's will. I declare this forward and retroactively. And so be it.
I now again secure my covenant with God through Christ's dominion and dedicate my entire being, my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual being to the vibration of Christ from this moment forward and in retrospect. Moreover, I dedicate my life, my work, everything I think, say and do, and all the things in my environment that still serve me, to the vibration of Christ as well.
Moreover, I dedicate my being to my own mastery and ascension path, both on the planet and mine. Having declared all this I now authorize Christ and my own Higher Self to make changes in my life to accommodate this new dedication and I ask the Holy Spirit to witness this as well. I now declare this to God. Let it be written in the Book of Life. So be it. Thank God.
To the universe and to the whole mind of God and every being contained in it, wherever it has been, experiences it has participated in, and all beings in need of this healing, whether known or unknown to me: anything that remains Between us, I now heal and forgive.
I now appeal to the Holy Spirit Shekinah, Lord Metatron, Lord Maitreya and Saint Germain to help and witness this healing. I forgive you for all that needs to be forgiven between you and me. I ask you to forgive me for all that needs to be forgiven between you and me. Most importantly, I forgive myself for all that needs to be forgiven between my past incarnations and my Higher Self.
We are now collectively healed and forgiven, healed and forgiven, healed and forgiven. We are all now elevated to our Christed beings. We are full and surrounded with the golden love of Christ. We are full and surrounded by the golden Light of Christ. We are free from all 3rd and 4th dimensional vibrations of pain, fear and anger. All the psychic cords and ties attached to these entities, implanted devices, contracts or energies sown, are now released and healed. I now appeal to Saint Germain to transmute and rectify with the Violet Flame all my energies that have been taken from me and return them to me now in their purified state.
Once these energies have returned to me, I ask that these channels through which my energy is drained be completely dissolved. I ask Lord Metatron to free us from the chains of duality. I ask that the seal of Christ's Dominion be placed upon me. I ask the Holy Spirit to witness that this will be fulfilled. And so it is.
I now ask Christ to be with me and heal my wounds and scars. I also ask Archangel Michael to mark me with his seal, to be protected forever from the influences that prevent me from doing the will of our Creator.
"And so be it! I thank God, the Ascended Masters, the Ashtar Sheran Command, the Angels and Archangels, and everyone else who has participated in this healing and continual elevation of my being. Selah. Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of the Universe! "Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish, Adonai Tsebaioth.
Got a question? Want to know more about Franco Guizzetti's work, or get in touch with him,

Source Franco Guizzetti.

Prayer to St. Gabriel Archangel:

Bringer of the good news, change, wisdom and intelligence.
Archangel of the Annunciation, bring good and optimistic messages every day.
Make me also a messenger, uttering only words and deeds of kindness and positivism.
Grant me the scope of my goals.
So be it.
Prayers to Angels - Prayer to St. Raphael Archangel
 
 

Prayer for the Sick to St. Raphael:


Stay with us, O Archangel Raphael, called Medicine of God!
Take away from us the diseases of body, soul and spirit, and bring us health and all the fullness of life promised by our Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.

 
 
 

The Preparation of a Flower Essence

The Preparation of a Flower Essence
Floral's preparation technique follows in the footsteps of Dr. Bach, but I perform a ritual, which the Angels have sensed to me; Here is the material you need:

Brandy (I use Domeq, which is a South-aged wine distillate in oak barrels), Spring water (if possible) or a good quality mineral water, 1 wide, colorless mouth watering glass. all smooth, glass funnel, cotton, amber glass. For 1 liter of Mother Tincture is a 50% fraction of water, plus 50% Brandy
How is my technique:

1) The choice of flower, what my intuition or that of our Angel Friends suggest us.
I choose the flower for its color, consistency, tree ... because I work with Chromotherapy, Dowsing, Angelic Kabala, Sephirotal Kabala, their Symbolism in the human body and the chakras. Few Researchers use these criteria, which I realized, as I could verify during the ConflorRevelaçoes - Congress that took place in Rio de Janeiro in November last year and brought together Researchers from all over Brazil.

2) Last night I had a light meal, like tea, a toast with jam, I say my prayer and I give my work to the Angels, the Devas, the Great Mother, and God.

3) I get up early, I wait for a sunny day preferably, I take the glass bowl, the water ½ liter, a smooth crystal glass, diameter 25 cm).

4) I pick the flowers for nature's permission, and put them in the water. The flowers should be immersed in water and only a small portion is left out, I put the bowl near the plant or in a high place where the sun hits directly.

5) On a beautiful and sunny day, assuming that I harvested at 7 am, I leave in the sun until 14 pm or a little longer.

6) Shoot the flowers, filter all with funnel and cotton, for glass: 50% Brandy + 50% of flowers water solarized. I shake very well. The Mother Tincture is ready.
Note The flowers I put back near where I took them or in running water, because I always find a stream nearby.

7) Dye Mother, For a stock glass:
15 ml stock glass with Brandy almost to the mouth I put 4 drops of the Mother Tincture. I shake 144 times. You have to be on a good day physically and emotionally. The stock bottle is ready.
Of course, all of this is accomplished by asking, delivering, and thanking the work for the Higher Plan.

My work is called Transformation and Healing with Angels, Devas, and Flower Essences in the Light of Great Mother Sophia ... and may she guard us, protect us, and guide us.

Any questions I'm available.
A hug,
Adelaide Violante (RJ) - adelaideviolante@globo.com







                                     We must respect children to nature and animals








Source; Know your angel; EDT New cultural.
Source; Kabbalistic angels; EDT Company of Angels.
Source; Psalms And Angels; EDT High Astral.
Source; adelaideviolant@ globe.com
talk to me; jacintavs1@gmail.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário